Wednesday 30 April 2014

The End....

As we've come to the end of Genesis, Book  One in our Creatures of the Night Series, I just want to take this time to thank everybody out there who has been reading with us from day 1 up to now. I really appreciate your efforts in finding time to read and follow this blog. This was my debut book I published on Smashwords.com and I hope, with your comments and reviews, that I can become an even better writer with my future works. Revelations, Book Two in this series, is currently on sale at the same website. Just click this link https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/razr and it will take you to my profile page where you may view my interview and also see the books I've published so far.

Remember for those who may have missed out, the first instalment in my new upcoming Dark Father Chronicles Trilogy will be out soon but I took time to give you a sample of the book before it went online: http://zachrobertsonjr.blogspot.com. Catch the prologue and the first chapter and get a taste of the World of Darkness and all it's secrets, danger, betrayal, blood, beauty, hate and love.

So, will Raven bid farewell to "life" as she knows it? Will Eric & Tristan finally get to know what they really are? Will the brothers be fine or will they have to choose sides?  And will the town of Sereneville ever be the same again? Find out in Creatures of the Night - Revelations at only $0.99!

Thank you and see you soon!


Ps: Here are some books I've found quite exhilarating. If you'd like a copy you know where to go! Cheers!


Afghanistan, 2014. Two weeks before the final withdrawal of all Coalition forces, a small unit of Army Rangers is attacked and destroyed by a Private Army known only as Olympus. The survivors are captured and held in a fortress in the Pamir Mountains of Kazinistan. There, they must effect a daring escape from their captors and at the same time find the secret of the mysterious Code of War
Vanessa Wester’s debut novel takes you from the University of Southampton to the depths of the Amazon. An imaginary citadel is waiting to be discovered full of interesting characters, traditions and cultures. There are so many twists and details you will not be able to put this book down

No comments:

Post a Comment